2018 AKA the year I completed a whole bunch of series and finished the year feeling immensely proud of myself!
For my own personal pride and excitement I want to go through all the series I have officially completed starting quickly with the ones from before this year and then moving on to the ones I read this year.
- Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
- Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- If I Stay Duology by Gayle Forman
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Series of 2018:
This is not in any particular order of favourites or when I read but just the way that I clicked on the order of the photos:
- The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken– With the movie being released this year I finally got motivated to reread the first book and complete the whole series.
- Black Widow duology by Margaret Stohl– Even though I wasnt a fan of this series, the writing style and insta love didn’t click with me, I do still love the covers.
- Ruby Red trilogy by Kirstin Gier– I loved this series. I marathoned all three and they’re a really good guilty pleasure read. (although I do not get everyones love of the main guy love interest whose name I cant remember)
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes- It was a sad time this year when I read Bad Blood, the final book in one of my favourite series. I cannot wait for Jennifer’s new realse Little White Lies to come out because I need more content from her.
- All For The Game by Nora Sakavic– I read all three books in this at the start of the year and absolutely loved them to the point I have a Tumblr dedicated to these books and I have been wanting to reread them for the past few months.
- Croak Trilogy by Gina Damico- Again this whole trilogy throughout the year and sadly I loved the first book but the other two did not live up to the first and it went from being a promising series to a kind of ‘meh’.
I was also hoping to include the Six of Crows duology on here but there’s no chance I’m going to fit that in here as well and I hate myself for not getting to the sequel sooner.
Like I said I’m so happy with myself for actually following through and completing series and I hope this carries on to 2019.
Did anyone else finish any series in 2018??