Hi, hey, hello and welcome to my blog 🙂
I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the fabulous Daria @ The Bookaholic’s Therapy whose blog I absolutely love. Thank you so much to Daria!!
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment/Pingback on each blog and let them know they’ve been nominated.
How did I start my blog?
This is actually my second blog. The first blog got deleted in a fit of annoyance and frustration when I wasn’t liking it at all and I decided I wanted a clean slate.
Eventually I did make another blog because none of my friends are book nerds meaning I couldn’t freak out over a new book I had read or something that had been announced. I created AceReader and I’ve had so much more fun this time around 🙂
I am terrible at giving advice because I genuinely have no idea what I’m doing 99.9% of the time so take whatever I say with a grain of salt.
Have fun! Blogging and reading, for most people, is a hobby. It’s not something we’re graded on or paid to do so have fun with it. I mean this both in terms of blogging and reading. Basically what I’m saying is, read what you want, blog about whatever you want and just go wild.
Socialise! I genuinely get so nervous about tagging and commenting, my first thought is that I’m being annoying and I should go hide forever but that’s not true. At least I don’t think so. If I’m annoying please let me know.