Helloo 🙂 Its nearly midnight and I am sneezing. It feels like all I ever do is sneeze because I have seasonal allergies. Yayyyyyyy. I figured it wouldn’t be too bad this year considering the fact that, like most people, I’m barely leaving my house and yet somehow it seems to be worse this year and I’m fed up so I’ve come here to complain.
Basically today I am going to be talking about some books with covers that look like they would make me sneeze my brains out … aka books with flowers on the front.
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed– I said I’ve been meaning to read this forever now, but have I? Of course not. I don’t actually have this cover but I do prefer it. I know what this is about but I continuously forget because I’m a mess of a person but I’m going to try and read it by the end of the year. Maybe. (
- 100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons– This cover screams spring and summer to me. I really liked this book. Its about a girl who is temporarily blind and her grandparents hire a boy to help her run her poetry blog and they fall in love.
- We Were Restless Things by Cole Nagamatsu– This cover is so cool. I haven’t read this yet. I don’t even think it’s out yet to be honest but I want it. All I know about this is that there’s a boy who died except he’s still texting a girl. I don’t know but I need this cover on my shelf asap.
- Five Feet Apart by Rachel Lippincott- This book was really good! The design of the cover is super pretty too and, if I remember correctly, ties back to a drawing in the book.
- Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes– I literally talked about this book yesterday in my T5T post but it applies to this post aswell. I’m actually annoyed that they changed the cover for the sequel. They should have just stuck with the close up of exploding flowers cause it actually looks super cool on the physical editions but alas…
- The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith- And yet another book I really liked. This book deals with some pretty heavy topics of sexual assault so this cover is subdued but powerful and I like it.
So there we go. I wrote about 6 flowery book covers all so I could complain about my persistent seasonal allergies. The power of being able to do literally whatever the hell I want on this blog is going to my head.
My cat is sat in the dark hallway staring at me so hard right now that it’s actually freaking me out so I’m going to go feed him. Thanks for reading and stay safe!
1 thought on “Book covers that make me sneeze”