I wasn’t going to post anything today but I’m ditching my afternoon to class to go for tapas so I figured I’d be somewhat productive 🙂
Today I’m going to be doing the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award which the amazing Ali @ In the Lost and Found tagged me for. Thank you Ali 🖤
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
🌸What is the TV show or movie that you have re-watched the most?🌸
I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve watched Teen Wolf. It’s been my comfort show since I was twelve and I plan on watching it over until I’m grey and old.
My friend has actually started watching it for the first time and is now very concerned about me because he tells me what’s just happened and then I go an quote the entire next scene.
🌸What is one of your favourite non-book things that is bringing you joy right now?🌸
My current non-bookish obsession is wrestling. I got back into it earlier this year when I discovered a new promotion called AEW which has a decent balance of flips, violence, whacky stories. I quickly became obsessed: listening to podcasts, watching old indie matches, finding all the interviews I could, etc.
🌸 Do you watch booktube and if so who are your favorite creators (if not, then just YouTubers in general)?🌸
I watch Booktube all the time and some of my favourites are:
- Irish Reader – I love Kevin so much and I especially love his “reading for the first time” vlogs. He’s done the Twilight series, After series and is currently reading Six of Crows and each vlog is so much fun.
- Hailey in Bookland
- Noelle Gallagher
- Merilly Kristin
🌸Do you have any auto-buy or auto-read authors?🌸
I think Erin Hahn has become an auto-read author for me after loving her two previous works and of course I’m trash for anything Rick Riordan releases within the Percy Jackson world and same goes for the Shadowhunter Chronicles.
🌸What is something that you really miss from pre-pandemic days?🌸
Not gonna lie, my life hasn’t changed much because of the pandemic since I rarely left the house anyways and while I wish they weren’t necessary I actually like wearing a mask out in public because how could I not love something that covers half my face including my acne.
One thing I definitely miss though is going to the cinema. It dawned on me the other day that the last movie I watched at the cinema was After We Collide and I can’t have that. That cannot be my cinema going legacy.
I Tag …
And I ask …
- Is there any upcoming movie or tv show releases you’re really looking forward to?
- What’s the last book that you added to your TBR/Wishlist?
- Do you binge series (either book series of television series?)
- Which author is your most read author?
- Favourite/most used emoji??
So there we go. I don’t feel so bad about skipping class for food later on since I’ve accomplished something.
Thanks so much for reading and thank you again to Ali for tagging me, I loved the questions 🙂