My procrastination leads me down many roads, this weeks bout has me stuck with the idea that I’m going to read booktubers favourite books of 2021. This is why I spent a fair bit of time watching various videos and compiling a list.
After watching these videos and writing out this list I realised that I’d already read a decent amount of the books, and a fair amount that I hadn’t are ones that were already on my physical TBR.
Those are the books I’m going to be attempting to read before the end of the year, the ones I already owned and planned to read in my own time anyways. Ideally doing something like this would push me out of my reading comfort zone but I don’t have the money to splurge on a ton of books which is why I’m doing it like this.
The book-tubers whose favourite’s I’ll hopefully be reading are: Hailey in Bookland // Emma Books // Peruse Project // Jack Edwards // Noelle Gallagher // Fictional Fates // This Story Ain’t Over // A Clockwork Reader.
- Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas – Hailey in Bookland
- Ace of Spades by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé – Fictional Fates
- Darius the Great is Not Okay by Adib Khorram – A Clockwork Reader
- Open Water by Caleb Azumah Nelson – Jack Edwards
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo – Emma Books
- On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong – A Clockwork Reader
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren – Hailey in Bookland
- Beach Read by Emily Henry – This Story Ain’t Over
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid – Emma Books // Peruse Project // Noelle Gallagher // Fictional Fates
- Loveless by Alice Oseman – Jack Edwards
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid – Jack Edwards
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune – A Clockwork Reader
And here we have the twelve books that book-tubers loved. Hopefully by the end of the year I’ll have read all of these and can say whether or not my faves have decent taste … or let’s be real, if I don’t like them it’s on me.
I’d love to know if you’ve read any of these and what you thought.Thanks for reading :))