Hi, I’m Elli an 19 year old book nerd who constantly prioritises fictional world over the real world to hide from my responsibilities.
My Review Policy
I love reviewing books here on my blog but some things to note before sending me anything for review:
First and foremost: I’m always honest when it comes to sharing my thoughts on a book. If I like a book then you will not be able to shut me up about it and if I don’t like a book then I will explain in detail why.
If, by chance, I read a book and by the end of it I have very little to say about it then I may share my thoughts in a Mini Review along with another book.
I do DNF books. Life is too short and my TBR is too long to spend time on books that I don’t enjoy but, again, I will explain why I couldn’t continue on.
I prefer to read digital ARCs via my Kindle.
It usually takes me a fair few weeks to get around to reading my ARC’s due to school and if its around exam season it may even take longer but I guarantee I will get to it at some point and if there’s any reason I can’t I will give a good reason as to why.
My favourite genres to read are:
- 👻Anything paranormal👻 I love any and all things to do with ghosts, witches or demons.
- Romance 💕 You really can’t go wrong with YA Romance and I might be a newbie to the New Adult scene but I have become slightly obssessed.
- Books with LGBTQ+ rep and diversity 🌈
- The ones that give all the Gen-Z vibes😎🤠 This isn’t a genre and I have no clue how to describe what “gen-z vibes” are, I just know that some books fit in that category and I love those books a whole lot.
Thing I like besides reading:
- Wrestling. My childhood obsession came back full force just before the pandemic this time in the shape of AEW. I like this so much that I stay up till 4am every Wednesday to watch it.
- Writing. One day I’ll finally have my book plotted out and fully written and when that happens it’ll be over for these bitches. (when is this happening?? probably when pigs fly).
- Endlessly scrolling on social media until the early hours in the morning.
How I Rate My Books
- ⭐ – I barely made it through.
- ⭐⭐ – There were certain things that saved it from being totally terrible
- ⭐⭐⭐ – Good but nothing amazing.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Fantastic. Amazing. Brilliant … but missing that special something.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Literally the best thing ever. I smile when thinking about it.
I do, sometimes, include 1/2 stars because I’m indecisive 🙂 Also there are rare occasions I don’t rate a book at all.
If you are open to sending me a ARC for a review, which I would absolutely love, you can contact me at: email@example.com or just submit using this handy dandy thing down below.
I check my emails regularly 🙂