Hi, hey, hello, welcome to my blog and Happy Reading Rush Week!!!
I am late, very late, with this TBR, but it took me a while to decide if I was going to take part in the readathon and if I was going to share my TBR beforehand. But I figured why not. I’ve wanted to participate in a readathon for a while now, even including it on a recent post about nerd experiences, and I have literally nothing going on right now so it’s the perfect time.
The Reading Rush, previously known as Booktube-a-ton, runs from the 22nd (today) till the 28th of July. They also created a website this year to add each other, get badges and track your process. My profile is here if anyone wants to see how badly I’m probably failing 🙂
- Read a book with purple on the cover
- Read a book in the same spot the entire time
- Read a book you meant to read last year
- Read an author’s first book
- Read a book with a non-human main character
- Pick a book that has five or more words in the title
- Read and watch a book to movie adaptation
I’m going to talk about what books I’m hoping to read this week and which challenges they correlate to. I’m not aiming to read 7 books but I do want to get to as many as possible.
Continue reading “My Reading Rush TBR (failure is imminent)”